- Saturday- #plankaday 2:04, 12 mile run in 2:19:35 average pace 11:38
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:07, 20 burpees
- Monday- #plankaday 2:20, 20 burpees
- Tuesday- #plankaday 3:04, 4 mile run in 40:46 average pace 10:11
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:18, Give Me 5 Workout
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:21
- Friday- #plankaday 2:02, Arm Workout
So this week I was feeling pretty tired. On Thursday I had planned to run but woke up feeling like I just needed a rest day. So that's what I did (except for my plank). That's ok right? I felt like my body was telling me to rest so I listened. I think I'm tired this week because we've had somewhere to be every night...Hayden's Cub Scout meeting, Choir Rehearsal at Church, and Open House at the boys' school. So I didn't get any down time. And then I have another busy weekend planned. That's just the way it is some weeks and I'm not going to let it get me down. :-)
On another note...I have a vlog for you today! Some of my Sweat Pink sisters decided to have a weekly vlog topic and I want to participate! Hope you enjoy! :-)
QOTD: What is one thing you know now that you wished you had known before you started running, working out, etc?
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for Premier Protein!!!