- Saturday- #plankaday 1:00 (at the campsite in the tent lol), Wall Sit 1:00 (in the campsite bathroom lol)
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:02, Wall Sit 1:00
- Monday- #plankaday 2:13, Wall Sit 1:21
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:16, Wall Sit 1:34, 3.12 mile run in 33:18 average pace 10:40, One hour of tennis
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:08, Wall Sit 1:34, 12 pushups in 100 pushups app, #yogaaday Revolved Half Moon Twist (but I didn't revolve)
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:04, Wall Sit 1:37, 3 mile run in 30:45 average pace 10:13, One hour of tennis, #yogaday Wide-Legged Standing Forward Bend
- Friday- #plankaday 2:00, Wall Sit 1:31, #yogaday Downward Facing Dog
So this week I started a couple of new things. The first one was the yoga a day challenge on Instagram hosted by Grow Soul Beautiful. I started it 9 days late but thought this would be a good way to introduce myself into some yoga. Because yoga is super good for runners!
The second thing I started is the 100 pushups program. I've attempted this in the past...like 2 years ago...and never completed it. So my goal is to do it this time!
I'm still going strong with my #plankaday and #WickedWallies wall sits! And of course my runs! I have my 11th half marathon on Sunday...the Gulf Coast Half Marathon in Mandeville, LA. I ran this one last year and it was awesome...flat and beautiful course! I'm running it with three of my friends...we all did it together last year too...so I think it may be a yearly tradition for us! :-) We are using it as one of our training long runs for marathon training...so we will be taking it easy and just having fun!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
QOTD: Did you do anything new in your workouts this week?