If you haven't linked up with us for the Weekly Chase yet...well here's your chance! You won't regret it! Melissa at Live, Love, and Run started this and I am so grateful!
Here are the goals I set two weeks ago:
- Goal #1: No snacking after dinner. I did a little better with this but I still need to work on it. This is so hard for me!!! I always want to snack after the boys go to bed!
- Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day. Yep yep! But I still want to keep this as a daily goal!
- Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. I was about 50% successful with this. I have GOT to stop drinking sweet tea!!!!
- Goal #4: Plan dinners for the week. Yes! I did this and it makes dinner time so much easier!
- Goal #5: Do better with cleaning the house and doing laundry this week. 50% success! Still need to work on this one! Especially since the kids were home from school all last week!
Goal #1: No snacking after dinner.
Goal #2: Stretch and foal roll every day.
Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
Goal #4: Restart the 100 pushups program. I really dropped the ball on this and for no reason. It is something that only takes about 10 minutes 3 times a week. There are no excuses to not do this!
Goal #5: Take it easy with running. My knee got better last week but then after Sunday's 10 miles it started hurting again. I am going to rest another week. Right now the most important part of marathon training is getting the long runs in so that is what I am focusing on. I have 20 miles this weekend. I am going to attempt to do some cross training on the bike at the gym this week to make up for missing my short runs.
So there it is! Goals are written! Wish me luck! Feel free to keep me accountable by asking me on Facebook or twitter how I'm doing with my goals!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?