It's Fitness Friday! Time to talk about our workouts and runs for the week!
So let's talk about my workouts for the week!
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:03, 24 skull crushers, 20 pushups, 10 mile run in 1:54:29 average pace 11:26
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:07, 24 skull crushers, 25 pushups
- Monday- #plankaday 1:30, 24 skull crushers, 25 pushups, 3.1 miles in 30:42 average pace 9:52
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:00, 24 skull crushers, 30 pushups
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 30 pushups
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:00, 24 skull crushers, 5 treadmill miles in 55:49 average pace 11:10
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00, 24 skull crushers, 35 pushups
I feel like I did pretty good this week! The February Fitness Challenge by Run With Jess has really helped me to get some extra things in this week! I'm enjoying the push ups and skull crushers!
This weekend I won't be able to fit in a long run. I have the race on Saturday (which I don't get to run because I am working it...one of the joys of being a race organizer). After we get everything cleaned up from the race I am heading to Birmingham with my best friend Rhonda! We are going to see her brother and his band play Saturday night! It will be fun! We will come back late Sunday. So no run will happen for me this weekend...but I think a rest will do my body some good. Especially since I will be running two back to back half marathons on Feb. 24 and March 3!!!
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!! Have fun if you're celebrating Mardi Gras!!!
QOTD: What are your plans for the weekend?