Time for me to let you know all about my workouts this week! It was a bit of a different week for me. Last Sunday I ran a half marathon so I needed to recover some. But I couldn't take rest from running because I am running another half marathon this weekend! So I ran easy and continued to plank...but that is about it.
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:05
- Sunday- 13.1 miles in 2:30:31 average pace 11:29
- Monday- #plankaday 1:01
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:12, 3 mile treadmill run in 33:58 average pace 11:19
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:10, 50 pushups
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:03, 50 pushups
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00, 50 pushups, 3.1 mile run
So I didn't do as much this week as I normally would but that was the goal. I needed to take it easy so I could recover some. I'm excited about this weekend's half...this is the half I am running with the Sole2Soul Sisters that I've been training. It should be fun! AND....it will complete one of my #goalgetter2013 goals to be an official Half Fanatic!
QOTD: What great workout did you do this week?