Today it's Fitness Friday! I'm going to tell you all about my runs and workouts for the week. It wasn't the best workout week due to my boys being on Spring Break and home from school but I enjoyed getting to spend more time with them!
- Saturday- 6.2 miles at the Azalea Trail Run in 1:05:26 average pace 10:32
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:02, walk around Fort Pickens
- Monday- #plankaday 1:01
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:02, 3.11 mile track run in 30:22 average pace 9:46
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:15
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:30, 1 mile run in 9:46 average pace 9:46, 25 burpees in the backyard while we were locked out!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00
So that was my week! I did more playing with the boys than anything else! But it was a great week! This afternoon I am headed to New Orleans with Paige for the Crescent City Classic 10K tomorrow! I can't wait to run this race! It's going to be fun!
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! Remember the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. I am so thankful God sent his son to die on the cross for my sins...and that He arose!!!
QOTD: Are you racing this weekend? Any Easter traditions?