It's time for another Weekly Chase! This is one of my favorite times of the week because I am able to get my goals for the week all planned out! I hope you will link up with us this week!
March is about making it happen! We make goals weekly – and that is fantastic! Let's think of one or two LARGE goals this month that we really want to see happen. I mean really.
Here are my goals from last week:
- Mail notes to friends telling them how much they mean to me. Success! :-)
- Complete all of my Bible Study homework. 50%. I didn't get all of it done but I did do most of it. Wednesday was the last night of the study.
- Recovery and Rest time. Yes! I wanted to run so bad by Thursday but I held off and tried to remember that my body needed that time to recover.
- Make a dinner meal plan for the week. Yes! I had a plan! We didn't stick to it every night but it was there,
- Get the guest bedroom organized (challenge goal). This week my focus was on getting my teacher stuff off the floor and organized! I did it! I put some of it away in the closet and the rest I stored in plastic bins.
Here are the goals I am chasing this week!
Goal #1: Get the guest bedroom organized (challenge goal). This week I will focus on getting the plastic bins in the attic and out of the way. This will require help from my hubby since this girl doesn't go in dark buggy attics! ;-)
Goal #2: Read my Bible Devotional every day. I do not do this every day like I should. My relationship with God is super important to me and I need to make sure I am spending time in His word each day.
Goal #3: Clean the house. I need to dust, vacuum, and mop the floors. Spring cleaning y'all!!!
Goal #4: Get in 2 short runs and a long run. I'm ready to get back to training! My next race is a 10K in two weeks and another half on April 7th!!! I'm doing great with my #13in2013 goal!
So there's my focus for the week!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?