Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I'm ready to recap my week of workouts and runs for you this week!
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:02 By the pool! :-)
- Sunday- walk on the beach with Hayden and my in-laws
- Monday- #plankaday 1:02
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:05, 3.11 mile run in 31:31 average pace 10:08
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:01
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:30, 3.11 mile treadmill run in 33:27 average pace 10:45
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00
I didn't get the 3 runs I wanted to get in this week. I had planned to run this past weekend when we were staying at the beach but just couldn't give up the time with my family to go. Hopefully this weekend will be different and I will get in a run. Why is it so much harder to get in a long run now that I'm not training?
On another note, for those of you who like Premier Protein like I do, they are offering coupons for grocery store locations.
Right now on the Facebook page they are offering 2 different coupons:
1) $2.00 Off Any Premier Protein® 4-pack or 12-pack Shake
2) $1.00 Off The Purchase of Any 2 Premier Protein® or Crisp Bars
Simply visit the Facebook page and click on the tab that says "Coupons" to print the two offers!
They're redeemable at the following grocery locations:
I can't wait to use these coupons and stock up!