It has been an awesome week! So much fun! And I will be singing these songs for a long time! Colossal Cooooooaaaaster Wooorrrld! You'll understand if you've done this theme in VBS! ;-)
Me and Paige...and yes we like to dress silly...we have on Bondi Bands and crazy knee high socks!
Me and my sweet Hayden!
Just look how many children! Awesome!
It's time for another Fitness Friday! I'm ready to tell you how my runs went this week!
- Saturday- 1 mile run in 9:07
- Sunday- #plankaday- 1:03, 1 mile run in 8:44
- Monday- #plankaday- 1:00, 1 mile run in 8:49
- Tuesday- #plankaday- 1:10, 3.11 mile run in 30:08 average pace 9:42
- Wednesday- #plankaday- 1:02, 1 mile run in 8:57
- Thursday- #plankaday- 1:31, 3.11 mile run in 30:06 average pace 9:41
- Friday- #plankaday- 1:00, 1 mile run
It felt great getting back into the routine this week! I am thankful for running on vacation last week but I missed running more than 1 mile. I'm glad I got in two 5K's this week...despite being worn out from VBS! I made myself wake up early and run...and I didn't regret it! This weekend I plan on running a 5 miler at some point! We are also going to see Monsters University on Saturday! I can't wait after seeing so many things at Disney about it!!! :-)
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?