The Bamboo Roll...shrimp, cream cheese, asparagus, and topped with a cajun style seafood bake! Heaven!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to declare my goals for this week! I hope you will join me!
Here are last week's goals:
- Goal #1: Run at least one mile every day (challenge goal). Yes! I got in a 3 miler, 4 miler, 5 miler, and 1 milers all the other days. :-)
- Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. Yep! This is easy now that I'm running everyday!
- Goal #3: Make better food choices and decrease my portion sizes. Epic FAIL! Since my friend Stephanie and her family were here last week I didn't eat well at all. We ate out a ton! I should have made better choices but I didn't. :-(
- Goal #4: Enjoy my time with my friend Stephanie and her family as they are here this week. Definitely! We had a blast! We swam almost everyday with the kids and enjoyed every minute of our time together! Steph and the kids left on Thursday...the boys and I were so sad to see them go but knew we would see them in a week at Disney. So it wasn't goodbye yet. Steph's husband is still staying with us until he is finished with work here.
- Goal #5: Get my blog posts scheduled for the week. Yep! I got this done and I was able to play!
Here are my goals for this busy, pre-vacation week!
Goal #1: Run at least one mile every day (challenge goal). This is going to be challenging come Friday...that's when we leave for Disney! But I am determined to keep up the streak...even if I only run one mile each day that we are gone!
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. Part of the streak routine!
Goal #3: Get my blog posts scheduled for vacation week. I need to get everything written and scheduled to post so you will still have something to read while I'm gone! ;-)
Goal #4: Line up and schedule guest posts for the blog. I have a few lined up but I need one more. Anyone interested in guest posting for me??? Let me know! :-)
Goal #5: Wash everyone's clothes. I need to get everyone's clothes washed and ready to pack for Disney.
Goal #6: Pack for Disney. I LOVE to travel but hate to pack! I have to pack myself, my two boys, and all the essentials we will need for the vacation. I'm usually a procrastinator with packing but I hope to get it done early this time!
So it's gonna be a busy week but I'll get it done!
Thanks so much to my friend Paige for house and cat sitting for us while we are gone! :-)
QOTD: What are your goals this week? Do you like to pack for vacations?