I hope you will join us this week for the Weekly Chase!
Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: Run at least one mile every day (challenge goal). Yep! I've even ran here on vacation! Hopefully I can keep it up the rest of the week!
- Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. Yes! I made sure to bring my Stick and Triggerpoint Therapy Kit so I could continue this on vacation too.
- Goal #3: Get my blog posts scheduled for vacation week. Yes! I didn't want to leave my readers hanging with nothing to read this week! ;-)
- Goal #4: Line up and schedule guest posts for the blog. Check! I have some awesome guest posts lined up for you this week!!!
- Goal #5: Wash everyone's clothes. Check! It took me two days but I got everyone's clothes washed for the trip!
- Goal #6: Pack for Disney. Check! Whew! I'm glad this one is over! I LOVE to travel but I hate to pack! Especially when I have to pack for multiple people and not just myself!
So here are the goals I have for this week:
Goal #1: Run at least one mile every day (challenge goal). My plan is just to keep the streak alive this week. I'm not going to run anything over a mile. Just getting out there to run will be challenging enough!
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. This will go hand in hand with running everyday!
Goal #3: Have fun! I'm hoping we all have a great stress-free vacation with no one getting sick and everyone having a great time!
I know it's short but hey! I'm on vacation! At least I have some goals! ;-)
QOTD: What goals do you have for this week? Do you run or workout when you're on vacation?