It's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about last week and how I did with my goals with all the changes in my life. I'm also ready to make some new goals! I hope you will join us and link up your goals too!
This month's challenge is geared around Back to School. For some of you I know that time is in September but in my part of the world that time is now. This month I want you to think of one thing in your life that you used to do and wish you were still doing. Maybe you used to exercise 4 days a week. Maybe you used to cook more meals for your family. Whatever it is...this month let's Get Back To It!
- Goal #1: Run 4 times this week. Yes! I woke up 45 minutes earlier on my run days so I would be sure to get them in. I forgot what it felt like to run in the dark! It's dark when I start but the sun is coming up when I finish.
- Goal #2: Get in at least one walk each week for some cross training. No. Apparently this goal is just not a good one for me right now. I can't fit this in in the week...especially now that school has started. And the last two weekends it has been rainy.
- Goal #3: Adjust to the new schedule. I'm getting there. I'm excited to be back working but it's hard to keep up with things at home. And I'm so exhausted at night! The boys have done great adjusting so that's good!
- Goal #4: Get all of my blog posts written each day. Yes! I got everything written last week but didn't have time to read and comment as much on my favorite blogs.
- Goal #5: Get back to drinking my water every day (challenge goal). I'm doing pretty well with this goal. I can't drink as much water while I'm teaching but I try to make up for it the rest of the day.
Here's the plan for this week!
Goal #1: Run 4 times this week. Half marathon training has officially started! I'm so excited to be training again and have a goal to work towards!
Goal #2: Get back to drinking my water every day (challenge goal). Gotta keep at this one especially since I am training again!
Goal #3: Get all of my blog posts written each day. I need to set aside a time each day specifically for writing and reading blog posts.
Goal #4: Cook at least 3 meals at home this week. I've been so tired from starting a new job that last week I didn't feel like cooking much. I want to make sure I feed my family some healthy meals this week.
Not as many goals this week but the ones I have are still important. Wish me luck on my second week of school! And hopefully my body will adjust and not be so tired! ;-)
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?