The professional pictures from the race are finally ready! I just LOVE this one of me and Paige! I am so blessed to have friends that love to run as much as I do!!!
Here are a few more!
Time for Fitness Friday! I'm ready to tell you about my run (note it was only one run) and planks this week!
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:03
- Sunday- 13.1 mile run in 2:45:58 average pace 12:40
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:06 I posted this on Instagram saying I did my plank and trigger point therapy (rolling) all before my cup of coffee!
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:01
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:10
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00
So that was my week. I rested. I was pretty sore on Monday and Tuesday but the rest of the week my legs felt good. The knee bothered me all week. :-( And the hip didn't bother me at all...go figure! Hopefully Dr. Justin will have good news for me on Monday!
Tomorrow I am supposed to run another race. It's the Turkey Trot 5K. The boys are running the fun run with the Cub Scouts. I'm going to see how the knee is doing that morning before I decide if I'm going to run the 5K or just walk the fun run with the boys. Regardless it will be fun doing a race with the whole family!
QOTD: Does your family race together? What was your best run/workout this week?