That night we all went to a friend's house for a baby shower! My friend Ragan (who we went to a Sunday School baby shower for last weekend) is who we celebrated. She isn't finding out what she's having so it was hard to buy for her. But I found the cutest green and yellow Owl blanket!!! It was fun hanging out with friends!
On Sunday we went to church. We also got our Fall/Halloween decorations put up! The boys were so excited about that! We spent the rest of the day relaxing and getting ready for the next week.
It's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about this week's goals! I hope you will link up your own goals with us! There's no better motivation to get your goals complete than when you tell people about them!
We have a great challenge for this month! It's back to school time so Molly wants us all to learn something new or do something new each week!
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Rest and run on Thursday if the hip is feeling better. Yes! I rested all last week and the hip felt much better. I ran on Thursday and the hip did great! It was still tight but didn't seem any worse.
- Goal #2: Complete my monthly calendar for school. Yes! I got this done on Thursday and already sent it home to my class parents on Friday!
- Goal #3: Get my Fall decorations up. Done! Halloween and Fall are one of my favorite times of the year! The boys and I had fun putting our decorations up!
- Goal #4: Roll and stretch daily. Yes! I've been religious about this. I think it's really made a difference in my hip. I've even rolled more that once on some days.
- Goal #5: Try a new book (challenge goal). YES!!! I finally completed my challenge goal! I started a new book series called Delirium by Lauren Oliver. It was really good! I've already finished the first book and hope to start the second book this week.
Here are the goals I am chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. I need to run two short runs and one long run this week. The hip is still sore but more tight than anything. I'm going to slow down and take my runs easy. My half marathon is in 3 weeks!
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I'm going to keep doing this to help my hip as well as prevent other injuries.
Goal #3: Try a new book (challenge goal). I hope to start the second book in the Delirium series because I loved the first book!
Goal #4: Cook at least two meals this week. Last week was so busy and we ate out almost every night. I'm ready for some home cooked meals this week.
That's it for this week! Good luck with your own goals!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?