The week started out with us traveling to Pensacola with one of my fellow teachers to the teacher store. The kids all had a blast riding together! We also ate lunch at Panera Bread (one of my favorites) that day as well!
Then we headed up to the school for my first look at my new classroom! Yikes! I realized just then how much work I had to do!
The rest of the week was spent getting my classroom in order! I still have some last minute touches to make next week like the names of my students on everything. I won't get my class list until then. But all the decorating has made me super excited about the new year! I am sad our summer break is over but ready to get started back into a routine!
It's Fitness Friday time! I'm excited to tell you about my runs and workouts this week! Despite being so busy I got all my runs in! The run streak is still going strong! I also attended a High Definition Cycle class at the new Bodies by Cindy gym in my area! Stay tuned for a review!
- Friday- 2.06 mile run in 17:28 average pace 8:29
- Saturday- 8.05 mile run in 1:25 average pace 10:31
- Sunday- 1.67 mile run in 14:37 average pace 8:46
- Monday- #plankaday 1:10, 3.12 mile run in 27:48 average pace 8:55
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:10, 2.05 mile run in 17:27 average pace 8:31
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.66 mile run in 14:29 average pace 8:42
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 3.12 mile run in 28:10 average pace 9:02, High Definition Cycle
I had a great week of runs! Tuesday's run was especially good! I set out for a mile and a half and felt so good that I ran 2! I was running fast and it felt great! The rest of the week my legs were really tired from working in my classroom all day. But I didn't let it stop me! :-)
Believe it or not...I totally forgot to weigh this week! I was so busy with classroom stuff that I just completely forgot! So next week's weigh in will be after two weeks! :-) I've stayed under my calorie goal all week so hopefully it's a good loss!
Tomorrow I'm running 6 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters! I love my group long runs!
Happy weekend and happy running everyone!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?