But then Wednesday happened...and my Hayden had to leave school early because he was sick. I took him to the doctor and he had strep throat. Yes...Sawyer had the same thing right before Christmas so I guess Hayden got it from him even though it's been over 2 weeks! So Thursday I was back at home with a sick little guy. The good news...Thursday was a super cold day here on the Gulf Coast. I'm talking temps in the high teens/low twenties and feel like temps in the single digits. Yeah...that doesn't happen often here. But Hayden and I got to stay at home all snuggled under a blanket! :-)
And Cullen snuggled too! :-)
Despite the cold...I still got my streak on! I just wore lots and lots of layers! ;-) Here's my Fitness Friday post! The running went great this week!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.36 mile run in 11:46 average pace 8:40
- Saturday- 8.05 mile run in 1:17:15 average pace 9:36
- Sunday- 1.58 mile run in 13:40 average pace 8:40
- Monday- 3.11 mile run in 26:46 average pace 8:37
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.31 mile run in 11:34 average pace 8:49
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.55 mile run in 13:39 average pace 8:49
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.55 mile run in 13:08 average pace 8:29
The running went great this week! I hit day 225 of my run streak this week! I'm still hoping I can make it one year!
This weekend I have 9 miles on the schedule. I'm hoping for another great long run! #RnRNola is only TWO weeks away!!!! :-)
Happy Weekend everyone!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?