But this weekend I am focusing on another race! Yes...I'm crazy! I'm running the Seaside Half Marathon again! And my hubby is coming along on this trip with me so I'm super excited about that! I'm not sure how my legs will feel during this race since I ran those 19.3 miles hard in Disney. I just plan on running how my body feels...if it feels fast then I will run fast. If it feels slow then I will run slow. I'm just excited about the prize at the end...a Vera Bradley bag! :-)
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had some great runs this past week! How could I not when most of the days I was running in Disney World??? ;-)
- Friday- 1.56 miles in the hotel parking lot in Tallahassee, FL in 13:31 average pace 8:40
- Saturday- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K in 59:40 average pace 9:36
- Sunday- Disney Princess Half Marathon in 2:12:07 average pace 10:05
- Monday- 1.51 mile run in Port Orleans Riverside Resort in 12:50 average pace 8:30
- Tuesday- 2.05 mile run in Port Orleans Riverside Resort in 18:28 average pace 9:01
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.56 mile run in 13:21 average pace 8:33
- Thursday- 1.36 mile run in 11:39 average pace 8:33
My runs went great this week! It is SO MUCH FUN running in Disney World! All of my runs there were amazing! And the weather was warm and perfect! But then I came home to the cold! Brrr! I'm proud that despite how busy I was in Disney I still made time for my runs on the non race days. The streak is still alive!
Hopefully this weekend's race will be a good one! I'm praying for strong, injury free legs! And...I'm also hoping I feel well. I had some tummy issues on Thursday that made me feel pretty awful. Hopefully I will be feeling normal come race day.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?