Speaking of Valentine's Day...as a teacher it's a great (or bad) thing to have that job on a holiday like Valentine's Day. There is chocolate everywhere! And all the kiddos bring you some! It's very tempting for this girl who is trying not to gain any weight! ;-)
Oh and don't you just love Cullen's paws in this pic? He was curious about the chocolate!
This week seemed to fly by. That's fine by me because I've been counting down the days until I leave for Disney! (6 DAYS) We got a cute surprise in the mail from our travel agent this week too! She sent us a Princess Half Marathon Weekend Survival Kit! So sweet!
I also got to have coffee with my sister this week! It's been a while since I've seen her! Life's been so busy for the both of us. It was great spending time with her! And the coffee is always good! ;-)
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs this week! The streak is definitely still alive! And...I planked well this week too...and did some planking selfies...which are tough to do while you are planking lol!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.37 mile run in 11:57 average pace 8:43
- Saturday- 9.06 mile run in 1:27:55 average pace 9:43
- Sunday- 1.56 mile run in 13:23 average pace 8:35
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.56 mile run in 13:40 average pace 8:46
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.36 mile run in 11:57 average pace 8:46
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:01, 1.56 mile run in 13:41 average pace 8:46
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:30, 2.05 mile run in 17:58 average pace 8:46
Running was great this week! My legs felt a little tired a few of the days but that's to be expected when you've been running for 260+ days straight! I have to remember that not every run will be perfect or feel great.
This weekend will be my last long run before the Glass Slipper Challenge in Disney World. I'm running 10 miles! Wish me luck...and a pain free and injury free run!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?