This week also consisted of a very yummy King Cake! A friend was selling them as a fundraiser and so I couldn't resist! It was straight from New Orleans and oh so yummy! And pretty!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! Despite not feeling great this week I still got in my runs for my run streak!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.56 mile run in 13:12 average pace 8:27
- Saturday- 8.05 mile run in 1:12:58 average pace 9:04
- Sunday- 3.11 mile run in 26:41 average pace 8:35
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.36 mile run in 11:37 average pace 8:33
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.36 mile run in 11:43 average pace 8:37
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:00, 1.56 mile run in 13:28 average pace 8:38
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.36 mile run in 11:23 average pace 8:22
It was a good week of running. After my long run though my left quad was really sore. It was sore the next day too but then slowly got better. I don't feel it at all now...but have been icing it all week just in case. But it makes me a little nervous about this weekend's long run...I'm hoping I have no new pains or old pains arise! My legs were also pretty tired at the beginning of the week. I have to keep reminding myself that I just ran a half marathon the weekend before.
This weekend I have 9 miles on the schedule. Hopefully it will be a great run and my legs will feel really strong. I need a run like that!
Have a great weekend everyone!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?