Then we had dinner and cake with family for my mom-in-law's birthday!
Saturday morning I ran my last long run before the Glass Slipper Challenge! (more on that on Wednesday) Then we headed to Montgomery for Sawyer's gymnastics meet. When we arrived we visited the Rosa Parks Children's Museum. Then we walked around and explored our state's capitol! I'll have a picture recap of our afternoon in Montgomery tomorrow!
Sunday we went to Sawyer's gymnastics meet. He was a little off his game that day...he had some shaky landings, fell on the pommel mushroom, and had a hard time pulling himself up on the high bar. But he still placed in every event and I am super proud of my little gymnast!!! Not sure why he made those mistakes but it happens in every athletes life, am I right?
The boys and I are out of school today and tomorrow! The joys of living in a place that celebrates Mardi Gras! I am going to be busy getting ready to leave for Disney! I leave on Thursday!!!! :-)
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here's how I did with last week's goals!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I kept my streak alive this week! I even ran in Montgomery!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I did this every day except for Sunday when I was in Montgomery. I rolled and stretched but I didn't have my ice pack so I couldn't ice.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I did great with this during the week. But the weekend I had a hard time logging since we were out of town and we were so busy. :-/
- Goal #4: Start working on sub plans for when I'm in Disney. I started this but haven't finished.
- Goal #5: Book a hotel for Sawyer's gymnastics competition. Yes! And our hotel was very nice! I did good! ;-)
Here are this week's goals!
Goal #1: Run every day! It's going to be a challenge to run in Disney on the days I'm not racing. But I'm determined to get it done...at least one mile is all it takes!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I bought disposable ice packs so I can still ice in Disney too.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I know I will do well with this at home. It will be more of a challenge when I'm at Disney.
Goal #4: Finish sub plans for when I'm in Disney. It's hard to take off work when you are a teacher. Preparing for a sub is so much more work than if you are actually there! Gotta get this done though.
Goal #5: Pack for Disney!!! I have made a packing list and have been adding things to it as I remember them. Now it's time to actually pack those things!
So that's the plan for the week! I'm super excited about Disney!!!! I won't get home until late Tuesday night so please be patient with me regarding the blog. I won't be posting until I return. I know you understand! ;-)
I hope everyone has a great week!!!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?