Thanks for being patient with me the next few days as I get back into the routine. I be back to regular posts soon I promise! And they will include Disney posts! ;-)
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I even ran on the days I wasn't racing in Disney! ;-)
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I did great with rolling and stretching. The icing was a little more difficult. It's hard to ice when you are staying in a hotel! I had disposable ice packs but they didn't work as well as my ice packs at home.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I logged as much as I could. I was in Disney so I will admit that I ate what I wanted! Hopefully the scale hasn't budged! Yikes!
- Goal #4: Finish sub plans for when I'm in Disney. Yes! Thank goodness I had last Monday and Tuesday off of work so I had plenty of time to get this done!
- Goal #5: Pack for Disney!!! I got most of this done last Monday and finished it all up on Wednesday!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I'm still planning on keeping the streak alive this week! Since I did so much running last weekend I plan on taking it pretty easy this week with mostly one milers. I'm going to try to slow down a little too. My next half marathon is THIS SUNDAY! Yes...I'm running back to back races. I'm running the Seaside Half Marathon!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Got to do well with the icing this week since I slacked last week.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I need to eat healthy this week since I splurged while I was in Disney.
Goal #4: Unpack from Disney! I need to get all my many suitcases unpacked!
Goal #5: Pack for Seaside! Some things I may be able to keep packed but I need to pack for my race this weekend! I'm excited because the hubby is going with me this race!!! :-)
Goal #6: Get lesson plans and my monthly calendar done. I need to get all of this done for next week so I can enjoy the weekend!
So that's the plan for this week! I hope you have a great week of accomplishing your goals too!
QOTD: What are your goals this week? Anyone running Seaside this weekend?