And...Woohoo! It's the weekend! It's been a crazy week around here! We had a ton of fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day! The boys and I made sure to wear our green to school!
We also enjoyed a walk down by the bay with my sister Christy and niece Ella on Tuesday! The weather was gorgeous with temps in the 80's! It definitely feels like spring!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had another great week of running! I've so enjoyed getting to run in tank tops and skirts again!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.57 mile run in 12:50 average pace 8:11
- Saturday- 8.05 mile run in 1:13:56 average pace 9:10
- Sunday- 2.27 mile run in 18:39 average pace 8:12
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.56 mile run in 12:58 average pace 8:19
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:05, 2.06 mile run in 16:55 average pace 8:12
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.56 mile run in 13:05 average pace 8:24
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.53 mile run in 13:04 average pace 8:33
Running was great this week! My run streak is still going strong! Today I hit day 300 of my run streak!!! I can't believe it! :-)
This weekend I am running 10 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters for Biggest Loser Half Training. Then we will be headed to Huntsville for Sawyer's state gymnastics meet. We are also going to visit the Space and Rocket Museum while we are there. It's going to be a fun weekend!
I hope you have a great weekend too!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?