Even though he was sick, the boy still wanted his fruit...just like his momma!
Wednesday was back to work and school for the both of us. And I also got an amazing call from my sister that day. She wanted to see if I wanted to go to Atlanta with her for the weekend and see "Wicked" on Broadway!!! Um...tough choice...YES!!!! So I'm super excited to be taking a trip with my sister and spending some quality time with her! We leave this afternoon and will head to my other sister's house to spend the night and leave my niece with her. Then Christy and I will head to Atlanta. I'm really excited!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had some great runs this week! I wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be from my 3 minute PR in Seaside (oh yeah...if you didn't see that post on Instagram...I PRed by 3 minutes this past weekend)!!! I even ran my fastest mile since having my new Garmin this week!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.36 mile run in 11:37 average pace 8:33
- Saturday- 1.37 mile run in 11:27 average pace 8:22
- Sunday- 13.1 miles in 1:54:43 average pace 8:45
- Monday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.56 mile run in 13:15 average pace 8:30
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.57 mile run in 13:06 average pace 8:21
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.56 mile run in 12:57 average pace 8:19
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.57 mile run in 13:03 average pace 8:19
All of my runs felt great this week! I felt so strong and fast! And the weather was marvelous! I ran in a tank top or short sleeves for several days! But this morning it was back to the layers. I'm so ready for spring!
This weekend I will be running just to get in my streak. I'm not doing a long run. I think my body deserves a little break from distance running since I've had back to back race weekends where I ran really hard. I'm looking forward to running in a new area this weekend though! That always makes the run more fun!
I hope you all have a great weekend!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?