My weekend flew by! But I think it was because it was a weekend all about running! I ran my last half of the spring season yesterday...the Biggest Loser Half! Because of my hip injury I took this race easy and had a blast running with friends! I can't wait to recap it for you!
Oh and I just HAD to show you one of my favorite gifts from one of my students this past week! It's a personalized Starbucks coffee cup! I LOVE it!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! My streak is still alive! I hit day 330 yesterday! Almost there!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes! Especially since my hip has been hurting.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. 90%. There were a few days I didn't log everything. This week was tough because all my students gave me chocolate for Teacher Appreciation Week! Oy!
- Goal #4: Make an appointment with Dr. Justin, my sports chiropractor. Yes. He said my hip was way out of alignment. He adjusted it and did ART on my tight hip flexor and IT Band. He thinks I will be feeling much better after just a few visits.
- Goal #5: Fuel and hydrate for my half marathon this weekend. Yes! And of course I had my pre-race Pizza meal! ;-)
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I'm still going to streak of course. I'm so close to my one year goal! I think my body is ready for a rest as far as long distances go though. My weekend long runs are going to be 6 milers for a little while to give my body some rest time.
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta keep this up especially so my hip will heal.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I hope to do better with this this week. I need to log every single piece of chocolate I put in my mouth lol!
Goal #4: Work on t-shirts for preschool graduation. My preschoolers will be graduating soon! We have t-shirts they are going to wear for our graduation program. I need to get them finished.
Goal #5: Get pictures uploaded so they can be printed. I am making memory books for my preschoolers. I need to upload all the pictures from the school year, get them printed, and get started on the memory books. Whew! It's going to be quite the task!
So that's my week! I hope you have a great week crushing your goals this week!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?