I had a great weekend! Friday night me and the hubby had a date night! We went out for pizza...because I was running a virtual race the next morning and NEEDED my pizza! ;-) I'm so glad he puts up with me! We had so much fun together!
Saturday morning I ran the #LogOffRace 10K virtual race by GoneForARun.com! My friend Jenny ran it with me! As always we had a blast running together! It was super humid but it didn't stop our laughter and smiles! I'll have a recap for you on Wednesday! After our run we headed to Starbucks so we could recover with some coffee! ;-)
The rest of the weekend was spent at my sister-in-law Katie's house! The boys love going over there to spend the night. So we did just that on Saturday night. On Sunday we picked blackberries and made homemade jelly...yum!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I reached day 337 yesterday. That means I am less than a month away from reaching my goal of running every day for a year! :-)
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes! I've been very diligent in doing this.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. For the most part. I missed a few dinners. But I knew I was on track so I didn't worry about it too much.
- Goal #4: Work on t-shirts for preschool graduation. I got half of them finished.
- Goal #5: Get pictures uploaded so they can be printed. Yes! Pictures have been uploaded and printed for my preschoolers' memory books!
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Oh yes...too close to a year to stop my streak now. I can't believe I have less than a month to go!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. So important for a runner...especially a run streaker!
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I need to log everything! Even those Rolos that I can't keep my hands off of! ;-)
Goal #4: Finish t-shirts for preschool graduation. I'm halfway done. I need to finish the rest this week because graduation is next week!
Goal #5: Take one more professional development class. I have one more hour to earn. I can do it online...it's just a matter of taking the time to do it.
Goal #6: Start working on preschool memory books. This is going to be quite the tasks. But I'm excited to capture all my student's memories from the year into a memory book for them.
So that's the plan for this week! Good luck with your goals too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?