But I'm not going to lie! I'm looking forward to spending this summer with my boys! We have several plans that include Disney World and my best friend Stephanie coming to visit us in July! Yay!
This week was so busy with the end of the year stuff that a teacher has to deal with. I had to pack up and clean up my entire classroom. We also had our end of the year graduation party. But now it's done and I'm ready for the break!
Hayden had his last art class until the fall this week. So Sawyer and I had our little mini date at the pier. And that always involves funny face selfies! ;-)
Since frappuccino happy hour is no longer an option, I didn't make any trips to Starbucks this week. But...I DID have my afternoon coffee at home! Yum! And....I got two Starbucks gifts cards this week....one for Mother's Day and one from one of my students! Yay!!!
Now it's Fitness Friday time! I had great runs this week but I did take it a little easy because my hip was sore again. :-(
- Friday- #plankaday 1:17, 1.67 mile run in 13:43 average pace 8:12
- Saturday- 6.2 mile run in 58:21 average pace 9:25
- Sunday- 2.26 mile run in 18:25 average pace 8:09
- Monday- #plankaday 1:06, 1.67 mile run in 14:05 average pace 8:27
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.68 mile run in 14:14 average pace 8:29
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.71 mile run in 14:30 average pace 8:29
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:31, 1.76 mile run in 14:39 average pace 8:19
My runs felt great this week! My hip is still a little sore but I'm hoping the new shoes will help. I've been icing it every day as well.
This weekend the plan is to run another 5-6 miles. I plan on taking it at an easy pace just to be nice to the hip.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?