It was another busy week! On Tuesday, Sawyer and I went down to the pier while Hayden was in his art class. Sawyer did his homework by the bay. And then we took a walk. We had so much fun spending quality time together just the two of us. And we saw tons of wildlife. I love living here on the Gulf Coast!
After our walk we went to the coffee shop and met my sister Christy and Ella there!
I needed afternoon coffee several times this week.
Because working in a preschool at times can be hard! (Explanation: this was in the two year old class where the teacher was changing a nasty diaper. I just couldn't deal with the nastiness. And I refuse to get sick!)
But I promise....it was a good week! ;-)
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs this week. I even made streak day 340 on Wednesday...which means only 25 days until I reach one year of run streaking!!!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.70 mile run in 14:14 average pace 8:22
- Saturday- Log Off Shut Down Go Run Virtual 10K Race in 54:53 average pace 8:51
- Sunday- 2.51 mile run in 20:52 average pace 8:19
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.67 mile run in 13:59 average pace 8:22
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:30, 2.06 mile run in 16:55 average pace 8:12
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.76 mile run in 14:27 average pace 8:12
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.66 mile run in 13:53 average pace 8:22
My runs were great this week! I can't believe I'm so close to a year in my running streak!
This weekend I am running my last race of the season...the Fiesta Five Flags 10K in Pensacola. The route is hilly so I'm not sure how I will do. But I'm running it with my friend Jenny so I know we will have a blast! :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy running!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?