We then walked around Jackson Square.
After our exploring we headed to Starbucks! I really wanted a New Orleans mug!!! ;-) Isn't it pretty???
We hung out at Starbucks for a while and then it was time to head to the airport! I was soooo excited to see Stephanie!!!
We had a two and a half hour drive home from New Orleans and the car ride was soooo loud! The kids had so much fun talking and laughing with each other!
The next day we celebrated the 4th of July at home for the first time since we've lived in this house. Usually we go to a friend's house. But we were able to watch the fireworks in our backyard! It was awesome! And having Stephanie here made it even more special!
Sunday we went to see the movie "Max!" It was so good!!!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I had a great week of runs this week! :-)
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yep. I rolled and stretched every day!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I did pretty good with this this week. I didn't log everything on July 4th but I was aware of what I was eating.
- Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Yes! I finished up my June challenge. And then I started a new one with FitFluential.
- Goal #5: Clean up the guest bedroom. Yes! I got this ready for Stephanie! :-)
- Goal #6: Plan out July 4th. Yes. We had a great time just staying at home and walking into the backyard for the fireworks. We also had a very yummy meal of hamburgers, hot dogs, and potato salad!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Even with Stephanie here I still plan to wake up every day and run! :-)
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta keep this up to stay injury free.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. With Stephanie here I know we will be eating out more because she wants to eat at some of her favorite restaurants here. But I plan on making wise choices as well as splurging some.
Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Stephanie is doing the challenge with me so this goal will definitely happen this week!
Goal #5: Have fun with Stephanie and her kids! We plan on doing lots of fun stuff while she is here! :-)
That's it for the week! I'm really focusing on spending time with Stephanie while she is here! It will be a fun two weeks!
I hope you all have a great week of accomplishing your goals this week!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?