This week I finally gave in to the pumpkin hype. I bought some pumpkin spice coffee creamer and it is oh so delicious!
Hayden had another art class this week with his friend Maddy. They made a sea horse out of wire and beads! He did a great job! We just have to find a spot to display it!
I also had several Starbucks frapps this week! Don't judge...it's been a long week! ;-)
Lucky for me one of my Starbucks trips was with Jenny and our kiddos! And for some reason they wrote the name "Jade" on Jenny's frapp! We laughed so hard about that!
After coffee we headed to Party City to look for Halloween costumes for the boys. Sawyer decided on Jack Skellington (sooo cute) but Hayden is still undecided. He tried on the Storm Trooper costume but the mask hurt his eyes so we didn't get it.
We had a lot of fun trying on different hats! And yes....that's a poop emoticon on our heads lol!!! Fun times!!!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had great runs this week! I even heard an owl hooting during one of my early morning runs. I love owls!
- Friday- #plankaday 2:05, 2.51 mile run in 20:35 average pace 8:12
- Saturday- 11.05 mile run in 1:39:19 average pace 8:59
- Sunday- 3.12 mile run in 25:39 average pace 8:12
- Monday- #plankaday 2:15, 1.62 mile run in 13:20 average pace 8:14
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:15, 2.56 mile run in 21:01 average pace 8:12
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:05, 2.56 mile run in 20:52 average pace 8:09
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:05, 2.24 mile run in 18:05 average pace 8:04
Running went great this week! I will say that I'm starting to get paranoid about getting injured though. I ALWAYS get some minor injury around this time of year. Hopefully it won't happen this year but I'm still worried about it.
This weekend is a taper week. I'll be running 6-7 miles. I'm going to miss running with Jenny...she's dealing with an injury right now. Hopefully she will be back in action soon!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?