On Monday we had our school Christmas program! My preschoolers did so amazing! They sang their songs so well and they were super cute!!! I was so proud of them!!!
After school I met Jenny and her daughter Lily at Starbucks. It was Merry Monday and they had frappuccinos half off! Of course I had to be there!
This week I also got a special Christmas surprise from Kohl's! I immediately painted my toenails and fingernails with the awesome gold polish! And I LOVE the earrings! Thank you so much Kohl's!
I've also been busy this week getting ready for Sawyer's first gymnastics meet of the season this weekend! I made goodie bags for all the boys on his team. They are filled with food...because those boys love to eat!
Our crazy elves did something super awesome this week! They found this old Christmas set of Santa's Marching Band and set it up for the boys to listen to one morning. The toy soldiers play about 15 minutes worth of Christmas songs with bells. So pretty! This is the sight I saw when I came in from my run Thursday morning!
Thursday afternoon I met my new friend Brittany for coffee! New friends + Starbucks makes for a great afternoon!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs! The weather was crazy. I went from wearing long sleeves to layers to long sleeves to a tank top! Crazy Gulf Coast!
- Friday- #plankaday 2:05, 1.90 mile run in 15:21 average pace 8:04
- Saturday- 7.05 mile run in 1:02:05 average pace 8:48
- Sunday- 3.12 mile run in 25:34 average pace 8:11
- Monday- #plankaday 2:05, 2.11 mile run in 16:57 average pace 8:03
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:05, 1.90 mile run in 15:28 average pace 8:09
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:05, 2.11 mile run in 17:10 average pace 8:08
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:05, 1.91 mile run in 15:37 average pace 8:11
I had a great week of runs! I'm still loving this streaking thing even though it's harder some days than others. Especially when I have to wake up so early during the week to get the run in. But it's worth it! I reached day 555 this week!!!
This weekend I have 8 miles on the training schedule!
I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?