Monday was Memorial Day. The hubby was off and we went to my sister in law Katie's house to love on my new nephew Ronan! Isn't he the cutest??!!!
After a yummy grilled hamburger lunch my mother in law and Katie's best friend Ann and I went shopping. But first...we had to make a Starbucks run of course!
After shopping Ann headed back home to Louisiana and Gwen and I met the boys for dinner. Then we went back to the in law's house. Hayden and Grandma had a very competitive checkers session!
And Sawyer and I took a walk around the neighborhood!
Tuesday was a day to run some errands. And I got a new phone...an iPhone 6 which I LOVE! I also got a Lifeproof Case for it. Anyone else use this case? I've always been an Otter Box fan but the Verizon guy talked me into Lifeproof.
Cullen likes the new phone too! ;-)
Wednesday we did some house cleaning, grocery shopping, and met Andy for lunch! And we of course had to take a goofy selfie!
That afternoon we met my sister Christy and niece Ella at the local coffee shop!
The day ended with an amazing sunset!!! LOVE when God shows off like this! :-)
It's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs. My hip is doing so much better. It's still a little tight but nothing like it was. Yay!
- Friday- #plankaday 2:05, 1.76 mile run in 14:30 average pace 8:14
- Saturday- 2.06 mile run in 16:58 average pace 8:14
- Sunday- 3.65 mile run in 36:51 average pace 10:05 (365 DAYS OF RUNNING!!!)
- Monday- #plankaday 2:00, 2.05 mile run in 16:58 average pace 8:16
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:05, 1.75 mile run in 14:28 average pace 8:16
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:15, 2.06 mile run in 17:06 average pace 8:19
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:05, 1.56 mile run in 12:46 average pace 8:11
My runs this week were great! It's gotten pretty hot and it's been really humid every day due to all the pop up thunderstorms we've been having. But I'm just happy to be out there running! The hip is feeling better but is still a little tight. I've been very consistent with icing and rolling and I believe that's really helping.
This weekend I am running the Gone For a Run Bad A$$ Runner Virtual 5 Mile Race that I told you about a few weeks ago. Hopefully I will have some friends joining me!
Hope you have a great weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?