Friday night was a nice night at home with my family! I was so thankful to not be traveling this weekend!
Saturday morning I ran the Seeds Classic Rock 5K and then the fun run with my boys! I was surprised to place 1st in my age group! I was just a few seconds shy of a PR but the 1st place age group made up for it!
After the race we went to brunch at Panera Bread with our friends! I got a chocolate chip bagel with hazelnut cream cheese and coffee! So yummy and a great treat!
Later that evening we went to our friends Kirstin and Jim's house for pizza, dessert, and games! It was so much fun!
Sunday morning was a gorgeous morning! I enjoyed a 2.5 mile run and then we were off to church! After church we went out for lunch at O'Charley's. It was yummy!
The rest of the afternoon was super busy. My hubby had softball practice and Hayden had a XCub Scouts meeting. We also had to pick up a display board for Hayden's science fair project.
The weekends always fly by! I'm not ready for another work week but here it is upon us.
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are last week's goals!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! The streak is still going strong!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. 95%. I did pretty good with logging my calories during the week but the weekend I slacked a little.
- Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week. Yes!
- Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles. Yes!
- Goal #6: Cook the majority of meals at home this week. Yes! We enjoyed yummy home cooked meals this week and it was so nice!
- Goal #7: Unpack. Yes! I'm all unpacked from Princess and New Orleans! Finally!
Here are my goals for this week!
Every week goals:
Goal #1: Run every day!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories.
Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week.
Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles.
Goal #6: Book a hotel for Sawyer's state gymnastics meet. Sawyer has his last gymnastics meet of the season in Birmingham. I need to book our hotel.
Goal #7: Work on Father's presents. Our preschool has Pancakes for Pops next week and I need to get everyone's present for their Dad completed.
That's the plan for me this week! I hope you have a great week with your goals too!
QOTD: What goals are you working on this week?