Also...can you believe it's already September??!! Now if only cooler temperatures would arrive. But who am I kidding? That doesn't happen until at least November or December around here on the Gulf Coast! ;-)
Monday after school I came home needing a pick me up! My coffee was yummy with this guy by my side!
Speaking of Archie.....he isn't the least bit spoiled! Can you tell???!!!
He ran a few more times with me this week. I love having him as a running partner! He still needs to learn that we don't stop and make friends with everyone we see. And he's getting better with the turns. I think he loves running as much as I do!
I'm very proud because this week I got in my goal of at least two strength training sessions! I went to the gym by myself one night and with my hubby another night! Plus, every night the hubby and I take Archie for a long walk. Andy says Archie is his new exercise program lol!
It's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs and workouts!
- Friday- 2.4 mile run in 20:30 average pace 8:37
- Saturday- 8.1 mile run in 1:12:10 average pace 8:58
- Sunday- 2.4 mile run in 20:45 average pace 8:49
- Monday- 2.4 mile run in 18:56 average pace 8:00
- Tuesday- 2.3 mile run in 20:27 average pace 8:51, Strength training: back and biceps
- Wednesday- 2.4 mile run in 19:26 average pace 8:06, Strength training: legs
- Thursday- 2.4 mile run in 19:36 average pace 8:08
My runs went great this week! I reached day 830 of my run streak!!!! I also had so much fun having Archie run with me! We are both learning to run with each other and really enjoying it!
This weekend I need to run 9 miles for half marathon training! I can't believe my mileage is already there! I'm hoping for another great, slower, long run!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...and happy Labor Day!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?