This week was crazy busy! I had Christmas parties in both my preschool classes and my work Christmas party.
The weather was crazy too. We had really cold weather, hot and humid weather, rain, and misty fog!
But...it was a great week!
I wore LuLaRoe every day this week y'all! I'm so excited about being a consultant! I wore these solid blue leggings for the first time this week and got so many compliments on them!
And this Randy too!
I also got some shipping supplies this week. I got a labelwriter to print my postage labels. And I got pink mailers!!!! :-)
Archie also had some fun on snapchat the other day! He loves to smile!!!
I had so much fun at my work Christmas party last night! I'm thankful to work with these amazing ladies!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I got all my runs in this week! Yay! But strength training did not happen. It's just been such a busy week and I didn't make the time to fit it in. Gotta get back into that gym y'all!
- Friday- 2.3 mile run in 18:37 average pace 7:58
- Saturday- 7.1 mile run in 59:22 average pace 8:24
- Sunday- 3.1 mile run in 24:20 average pace 7:48
- Monday- 2.6 mile run in 20:57 average pace 7:58
- Tuesday- 2.6 mile run in 21:16 average pace 8:01
- Wednesday- 2.7 mile run in 21:26 average pace 8:04
- Thursday- 2.6 mile run in 21:35 average pace 8:09
I had a great week of runs despite the crazy weather! But I will say....I despise running in the wind! So not fun!
This weekend I have 8 miles on the training schedule!
Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout?