Monday was a rainy day so we didn't do a whole lot. Andy was still off of work...yay! We DID go to BodyPump at the gym with our friends Kirstin and Jim!!! Then we went back to their house for some yummy New Year's Day Dinner leftovers! (Our friends love to feed us...and we love to eat their food lol)
Tuesday we met friends for lunch and a movie! We were trying to live it up on our last day of vacation before school started back! We saw Moana...it was really good!!!
Wednesday it was back to school and work. Boo! But we survived! LuLaRoe leggings helped me stay comfy with my preschoolers!
Sawyer's homework that night was to write his New Year's Resolutions! He talked about gymnastics (of course)! And then he said the funniest thing! One of his resolutions is to not eat as much cheese lol! We've told him so many times that he eats too much cheese! I guess it stuck lol!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs! And I got in at least one session of strength training this week! I'm calling that a win!!!
- Friday- 2.7 mile run in 21:26 average pace 8:04
- Saturday- 10.1 mile run in 1:27:21 average pace 8:41
- Sunday- 2.8 mile run in 22:06 average pace 8:03
- Monday- 2.7 mile run in 21:28 average pace 7:55, Strength training: BodyPump
- Tuesday- 3.1 mile run in 25:07 average pace 8:03
- Wednesday- 2.6 mile run in 20:58 average pace 8:00
- Thursday- 2.6 mile run in 21:33 average pace 8:12
So that was my week! I had a great week of runs! I so enjoyed running in the daylight during Christmas break. But now it's back to dark runs.
This weekend I have 11 miles on the schedule. It's supposed to be really really cold (and possibly raining) so I'm not looking forward to it.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?