My new LuLaRoe business is going great! But it is taking up way more time than I thought it would! So blogging has been put on the back burner. Hopefully I can get quicker with things and learn to manage my time more wisely in the next few weeks. But I'm having fun with it and that's what counts! Thanks for your patience!
This past weekend I had my in home launch party for LuLaRoe! I had so much fun! And the sales were quite successful too! I just can't tell y'all how much I love this clothing and this business!!!
In other news....my hubby traded in his truck...and got me THIS!!!
A new 2017 Toyota Sienna mini van! Yes about a year ago I traded in my van for a Rav 4. I love the Rav 4 but we really missed the space of a van. And now that we have an 80 pound dog that likes to go for rides...it made sense as well lol! So the hubby is driving the Rav 4 and I'm a mini van mom again!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs this week!
- Friday- 2.1 mile run in 16:56 average pace 8:01
- Saturday- 2.6 mile run in 20:41 average pace 7:53
- Sunday- 3.1 mile run in 24:32 average pace 7:53
- Monday- 2.3 mile run in 18:34 average pace 7:56
- Tuesday- 2.1 mile run in 16:30 average pace 8:01
- Wednesday- 2.3 mile run in 19:04 average pace 8:14
- Thursday- 2.1 mile run in 16:56 average pace 8:01
Today I am heading to New Orleans for the Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon! I'm super excited! I LOVE this race!! And I really need a girls weekend too! ;-)
I hope you all have a great weekend!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?