This week we also went to a local farmers market and got some fresh peaches, strawberries, apples, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes! I love supporting our local farmers! And I LOVE eating clean foods!
It's Fitness Friday time! I'm ready to tell you all about my runs this week! And my run streak has continued...with my very own hashtag...#RRGRunStreak! ;-)
- Friday- 6.2 mile run in 1:06 average pace 10:43
- Saturday- 2.03 mile run in 17:57 average pace 8:51
- Sunday- 1.52 mile run in 13:29 average pace 8:53
- Monday- #plankaday 1:10, 3.11 mile run in 27:35 average pace 8:52
- Tuesday- 1.52 mile run in 13:09 average pace 8:41
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.52 mile run in 13:07 average pace 8:38
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 3.12 mile run in 28:13 average pace 9:03
Weight loss this week: 1.3 lbs.
Weight loss total: 23.4 lbs.
The running went great this week! I even had another 5K PR on Monday! I think the weight loss has helped me get faster! I'm still enjoying the run streak. I'm not sure how long I will streak but I'm going to continue until I feel like my body is telling me to stop.
I'm very happy with my weight loss this week. I truly believe that making sure I drink all my water every day has helped. And I'm ready to lose some weight with some awesome people in my DietBet!!! The pot is now up to $100 but I know we can make it higher! Who is going to join me to lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks and earn some of the pot??? Join HERE today!!!
I'm running 6 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters tomorrow morning. We are running downtown. It will be fun to run a different route!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?
I've had some interest in making my Fitness Friday post a link up. Is anyone interested in that? If so, let me know in the comments and we will make it happen next week!