Be on the lookout for my Disney Princess Weekend recaps as well as my Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans recap!
Both weekends were super super fun!
Yesterday I ran the half marathon in New Orleans with a goal to just have fun. Well I had a blast but I also finished the race under 2 hours! I was super happy with that considering I had just run Princess the weekend before!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my past goals!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes I kept the run streak alive even through all my travels!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. 75%. It was hard to log everything while I was out of town. But I tried my best to make wise choices as well as splurge a little since I was running so much.
- Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week. 99%. The only day I didn't hit 11,000 was the day we traveled home from Disney. It's an 8 hour car ride so it was hard to get in all those steps.
- Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles. Yes. I've really been trying to get in my recovery days.
- Goal #6: Fuel and hydrate for the Glass Slipper Challenge! Yes!
- Goal #7: Get lessons ready for my substitute while I'm gone. Yes!
- Goal #8: Pack for Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend! Yes!
Here are this week's goals!
Every week goals:
Goal #1: Run every day!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories.
Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week.
Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles.
Goal #6: Cook the majority of meals at home this week. I've been doing a lot of eating out since I've been out of town so much. I'm ready for some yummy home cooked meals.
Goal #7: Unpack. Two weekends away means lots of unpacking to do!
Those are my goals for this week! Good luck with your goals as well!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?