I believe setting goals for yourself is extremely important. And those goals need to be S.M.A.R.T. goals. They need to be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely. Because otherwise you are setting yourself up to fail. Make those goals where you can achieve them! That's where success comes in to play! And that's what The Weekly Chase is all about!
We are changing things up a little bit but I think you're going to love it!
First thing...we got a new badge! Grab the code so you can use it in your post each week! You can also display it on the sidebar of your blog if you want!
We also have a Facebook group for The Weekly Chase! If you'd like to join please let me or Molly know and we will add you. We are keeping this group closed because we want it to be a safe place for us all to encourage one another through our goals and challenges.
Here's how The Weekly Chase works:
- Every Monday or Tuesday, post at least one goal that you want to achieve that week. It can be anything you'd like....from fitness goals to organizing your household. Whatever your heart desires!
- Include the Weekly Chase badge on your post. This way you can link up with others that are chasing their goals for the week.
- Tweet about your goals using the hashtag #weeklychase. You can do this when you write your post and throughout the week to encourage one another.
- Visit mine or Molly's blog every Monday or Tuesday to link up your post. This way you can see everyone's posts and give them encouragement, support, and love!
- On each Weekly Chase post make sure to say how you did with the previous week's goals. That way we can all support each other in how we did.
- Take the Challenge! Some months we will have a different challenge. You don't have to participate but it will make things interesting and change it up!
Molly and I can't wait to chase goals with you!!! :-)