I had a great week this week. Monday and Tuesday we were out of school for Mardi Gras. I got lots of things done in preparation for my trip to Disney. Truthfully, I'm not sure how I would have gotten it all done if I had to work those two days!
Wednesday and Thursday I was back at work. The days seemed to take forever since I was so excited about Disney lol!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had another great week of runs! I finished off my Princess Half Training with a great 10 mile run this past weekend. And I kept the run streak going too!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.36 mile run in 11:55 average pace 8:46
- Saturday- 10.05 mile run in 1:37:19 average pace 9:41
- Sunday- 1.56 mile run in 13:52 average pace 8:54
- Monday- #plankaday 1:15, 2.26 mile run in 19:33 average pace 8:40
- Tuesday- 2.06 mile run in 17:47 average pace 8:38
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.36 mile run in 11:48 average pace 8:41
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.37 mile run in 12:07 average pace 8:51
My runs went great this week! I'll be doing lots of running in Disney! But the days I don't have a race will be a challenge. But I'm determined to run at least one mile to keep my streak alive!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram where I will be posting lots of updates from the weekend in Disney!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?