This week flew by! And that's ok with me lol!
This week Archie started school! He's going to a beginners training class once a week for the next 6 weeks! He knows how to sit, lay down, and stay already but we want him to learn more. Since he's our first dog we have no clue how to teach him this stuff so we signed him up for class. He did great his first night...after he got over being so excited seeing other dogs and wanting to play lol!
And just because...I have to show you this picture of Archie and Cullen together! I find them sitting and laying by each other all the time! LOVE it!
And here he is with his favorite rope...that he has almost destroyed! He loves to tear it apart as well as pull it!
This week I got my new Nicole dress in from LulaRoe! I absolutely LOVE it! It is so soft and so comfy! I got so many compliments the day I wore it!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of runs and workouts this week! The highlight of the week was PRing my half marathon!!!
- Friday- 2.6 mile run in 21:01 average pace 8:00
- Saturday- 2.6 mile run in 20:42 average pace 7:53
- Sunday- 13.1 miles in 1:52:23 average pace 8:35
- Monday- 2.3 mile run in 18:59 average pace 8:14, Strength training: BodyPump
- Tuesday- 2.6 mile run in 20:49 average pace 7:56
- Wednesday- 2.5 mile run in 20:13 average pace 8:01, Strength training: BodyPump
- Thursday- 2.6 mile run in 21:12 average pace 8:04
I had a great week of runs! And I am so proud that I got in my two strength training sessions this week! I'm seriously addicted to BodyPump y'all! I LOVE it!
This weekend....I don't even have to run a long run if I don't want to!!!!!!!!! My next half marathon isn't until January so I don't have to start training right away. I'm sure my body needs a little time to recover. I'll probably run 5 or 6 miles on Saturday anyway though!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are getting some cool weather and I can't wait!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?