It started on Friday evening with the Military Mardi Gras Ball! Andy and I got invited to go with our friends Kirstin and Jim! It was our first Mardi Gras Ball and we were so excited!!!
It was so fun getting all dressed up!!!
Kirstin and Jim told us they had a surprise for us. It was....that we got to watch the parade from a private balcony!!! So fun!
After the parade it was time for dinner. They also had dancing of course and a live band! It was so much fun!!!
Saturday afternoon we had a special visitor come over! My nephew Ronan came over! He LOVED our Mardi Gras beads! So cute!!!
Saturday night we went to a Mardi Gras parade with Kirstin and Jim and all our kiddos! The parade was Star Wars themed so my boys LOVED it!!!
Sunday was the Big Beach Half Marathon! I had a great race. I will do a full recap for you later! But here's a few pics!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I'm still streaking!!!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I did great during the week. But this weekend it was harder to log my foods since I didn't know the calorie values of them.
- Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week. Yes!
- Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles. Yes! This really helps me as a run streaker! Gotta have those "rest" days!
- Goal #6: Finalize my costume for Once Upon a Time Day at school. Yes! I was a mouse from Hickory Dickory Dock and Little Red Riding Hood!
- Goal #7: Hem my dress for the Mardi Gras Ball. Yes! My sweet mother in law hemmed it perfectly for me!
- Goal #8: Fuel and hydrate for my half marathon on Sunday. Yes! Always an easy goal for me!!!
Here are my goals this week!
Every week goals:
Goal #1: Run every day!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories.
Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week.
Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles.
Goal #6: Complete my monthly calendar for the parents at school. It's a new month which means I have to give the parents of my preschoolers a new calendar with everything we will be doing this month!
Goal #7: Book a hotel for Sawyer's gymnastics meet this weekend. We have ANOTHER meet this weekend. I need to get us all packed and the hotel booked.
So that's my plan for this week! I hope you all have a great week conquering your goals!!!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?