- Saturday- #plankaday 1:00, 16 mile run in 3:07:02 average pace 11:41
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:22
- Monday- #plankaday 2:06, 20 walking lunges for #LungeforLeftovers
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:10, 20 walking lunges
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:04, 20 walking lunges, 3.11 mile run in 31:19 average pace 10:04
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:00, 20 walking lunges
- Friday- #plankaday 2:00, 20 walking lunges
I needed more recovery time from my 16 mile run so I waited until Wednesday to run again. My plan was to run again on Friday but then I got a call to sub. Oh well...hopefully my legs will be well rested for Sunday's half marathon! I got all my planks in and started the #LungeforLeftovers challenge a few days late. And if you noticed...I haven't been keeping up with my 100 pushups program. So next week...I'm starting that one back up.
Update on my hip...it's feeling much better! I can barely feel any soreness in it so that's a great thing! I think Saturday's ice bath really helped it too. I'm going to continue to roll and stretch everyday for preventative measures!
This weekend I am running the Pensacola Half Marathon! This will be my 12th half marathon! This race is also special to me for another reason...it was my very first half marathon! I'm looking forward to running the course again...although there are some hard hills and with my hip issues I've been staying away from hills. So I'm not counting on a PR...I just want a good run! Wish me luck!
QOTD: Are you racing this weekend? What race?