I know you are all anxiously awaiting my race recap for half marathon #12...I promise to get it up soon!
For now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm so glad Melissa at Live, Love, and Run does this each week! It helps keep me accountable! Head on over and link up with us!
Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: No snacking after dinner. Hmmm...about 65% on this one. I've got to get better with this!
- Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day. Yep, yep! :-)
- Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. Did this about 50% of the time this week. Gonna retry this one next week.
- Goal #4: Start the #LungeForLeftovers challenge for Girls Gone Sporty. Yes! I've been having a blast (well as much fun as you can have doing lunges lol) with this!
- Goal #5: Fuel well for my 12th half marathon. Oh yes! I probably carbed up way more than necessary! But I felt great during my race so maybe that was a good thing!
So here are my goals for THIS week:
Goal #1: No snacking after dinner.
Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day.
Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
Goal #4: Plan dinners for the week. I was doing this for awhile and then life got hectic and I stopped. Things were so much easier when we all knew what was for dinner! Plus it makes us not go out to eat as much. And...my hubby said he likes it when I do this! :-)
Goal #5: Do better with cleaning the house and doing laundry this week. Another request from my hubby. So I guess I better do well with this.
So there ya have it! My goals for the week! Hopefully I will be more successful this week! Feel free to keep me accountable by asking me on Facebook or twitter how I'm doing with my goals!
QOTD: What are your goals for this week?