But for now I will tell you all about the Weekly Chase! This is a weekly goal setting post started by Melissa at Live, Love, and Run! I LOVE posting my goals because then it makes me more accountable! Come link up with us!
Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: No snacking after dinner. Well...with Halloween AND me and my hubby's birthday this week...this was a FAIL! Gonna try again this week!
- Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day. About 75% success on this one!
- Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. About 50%....still not what I was hoping for. I HAVE to do this!!!
- Goal #4: Make Halloween fun for my boys. 100% success! Oh yeah...they had a blast on Halloween!!!
- Goal #5: Make my hubby's birthday fun for him. 100% success...in my opinion! Hopefully he feels the same way! ;-)
Here are my goals (and reoccurring goals) for this week:
Goal #1: No snacking after dinner.
Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day.
Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
Goal #4: Start the #LungeForLeftovers challenge for Girls Gone Sporty. I had so much fun with #WickedWallies in October...and I even won a cash prize!!! I'm definitely doing the challenge for November...Lunges for Leftovers! You gotta earn those Thanksgiving leftovers this month!!! Basically you are doing as many lunges as you can each day. Then you are posting about it on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google+ and tagging Girls Gone Sporty and using the hashtag #LungeForLeftovers. Anyone can participate but if you want a chance to earn the cash then you have to enroll and donate to the cause....it's only $10! These monthly challenges go towards raising money for the Girls Gone Sporty Grant Fund. To read more about the challenge, grant fund, and to enroll please visit the Girls Gone Sporty website!
Goal #5: Fuel well for my 12th half marathon. Yes I am running my 12th half on Sunday!!! And this one will be special to me because this race was my very first half marathon! I'm looking forward to it!!!
So there are my goals for the week! Feel free to keep me accountable by asking me on Facebook or twitter how I'm doing with my goals!
QOTD: What are your goals for the week? Are you going to join me in the #LungeForLeftovers challenge?