Tuesday, Sawyer and I also had a little mini date while Hayden was at art class. It started with Starbucks (half price frappuccinos until May 10th...woohoo) of course!
Then we went to the pier and Sawyer finished his homework. And then we took a walk! I love when I get to spend one on one time with my boys!
Hayden also finished his painting of the Golden Gate Bridge during art class. I think he did an amazing job!
Since it was also Cinco de Mayo we had dinner at Moe's Southwest Grill. And....I got a free t-shirt! :-)
This week my Easter lilies finally decided to bloom! I was so happy to see them! They are beautiful! I made sure not to get too close though since I have a black thumb! ;-)
On Wednesday afternoon the boys and I met Jenny and her children at Starbucks for frappuccino happy hour! I may be getting a little addicted to those half price frapps! Not sure what I'm going to do when I have to pay full price again lol!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had some great runs this week! The streak is still going strong...I'm so close to a year!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.60 mile run in 13:47 average pace 8:37
- Saturday- Fiesta 10K in 53:43 average pace 8:40
- Sunday- 2.26 mile run in 18:35 average pace 8:12
- Monday- #plankaday 1:31, 1.76 mile run in 14:57 average pace 8:30
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:06, 2.06 mile run in 17:12 average pace 8:21
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:16, 2.06 mile run in 16:51 average pace 8:11
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.71 mile run in 14:13 average pace 8:19
My runs were great this week! My hip has gotten so much better and I'm praying it continues to do so.
This weekend I plan on running 5-6 miles for my long run. Then we have Sawyer's gymnastics banquet on Saturday. And then Mother's Day on Sunday.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And for the mothers out there....have an amazing day celebrating YOU and all the hard work you do every single day!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?