I also had a meeting with my preschool director this week. Say hello to the newest Pre-K 4 teacher!!!! That's right! I'm moving from 3 year olds to 4 year olds this next school year and I'm so excited!!! :-)
The boys and I also went to our first Summer Kids Series movie this week! I love the summer movies because they are only $4 and that includes popcorn and a drink! They play old movies but they are always good ones! This week we saw "Despicable Me" which is one of our favorites!
It's time for Fitness Friday! I have been streaking all week long! I can't believe that I only have a week left of the run streak. Who knows? Maybe I will streak a little longer. I'm usually tired of streaking by now but I haven't reached that feeling yet! So here's how my week of runs went!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:11, 1.25 mile run in 11:04 average pace 8:50
- Saturday- 6.2 mile run in 1:04 average pace 10:26
- Sunday- 1.25 mile run in 10:55 average pace 8:44
- Monday- #plankaday 1:07, 3.11 mile run in 32:08 average pace 10:20
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:30, 1.5 mile run in 12:50 average pace 8:33
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.51 mile run in 13:18 average pace 8:50
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 3.11 mile run in 28:26 average pace 9:08...And a NEW PR!!!!
Weight loss this week: 0.4 lbs.
Weight loss total: 21 lbs.
Running was great this week! I think I'm acclimated to the heat and humidity again...as much as you can be acclimated to those conditions lol! I also got to run with 2 of my friends this week and that was so fun!
The weight loss wasn't as good this week though. I was in my calorie range all week. But I didn't drink my water as well this week. I've got to get back on track with that! I also rearranged my calorie goal in the My Fitness Pal app. Since I've lost 21 pounds I assumed my goal needed to adjust to that. And yes...it took away 130 calories each day! :-( But really that's ok because I was struggling to eat close to my allotted calories anyway. So hopefully the readjustment will kick start the weight loss again. I have about 9 more pounds that I want to lose.
Tomorrow I'm running 6 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters! I'm looking forward to it! Hope you all have a great weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?