We didn't do much this weekend. We all needed rest and Andy spent time recovering from being sick. I think he's finally feeling better! During one of his rest sessions this weekend I took the boys out for frozen yogurt! Yes...I ate frozen yogurt too...because they had one that was only 8 calories per ounce! You can't beat that! And I topped mine with fruit for a healthy option! Yum!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! The streak is still going strong! I even ran in the airport terminal on Tuesday so I wouldn't break the streak!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. 75%. I've done better since I've gotten home. Still need to do more!
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes! And I've enjoyed my fruits and veggies since I've gotten home. Although I will say that nothing beats the fruit in California...it was so good!
- Goal #4: Pack for the trip home. Yes! I got all of us packed up on Monday so we could head home Tuesday. :-(
- Goal #5: Unpack when we arrive home. 75%. I've gotten all of my things unpacked but I still have a few things of the boys to unpack.
Here are the goals I will be chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I'm loving the #RWRunStreak! I even have plans to run some of my runs with a friend this week so I'm excited about that!
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I've got to get back into this to avoid injury especially since I'm streaking right now!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I'm so close to my goal weight! I know the weight loss may be a little slower since I'm so close but I'm determined to make it happen!
Goal #4: Finish unpacking. I need to get the rest of the boys' clothes unpacked and the suitcase put away.
Goal #5: Have fun with my boys this week! I know I can't top a trip to California but I want to plan some fun activities for us to participate in this week!
So that's the plan around here! Good luck with your goals this week too!
QOTD: What goals do you have for this week?