We had a great weekend! It was a bittersweet one though as I said goodbye to one of my sweet running friends who is moving to Auburn. The good thing...she's moving to Auburn and we can visit her during football season!!! And she's already looking for us a race to do there soon! :-) I ran her last group long run with her on Saturday morning. Then Sunday morning several of us wore our Sole2Soul Sisters shirts to church and sat with her. Very bittersweet! I'm going to miss her so much!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I can't believe the #RWRunStreak is over on Friday! That's 40 consecutive days of running for me! I'm loving it so much I'm thinking about continuing the streak! :-)
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. 75%. I missed a few days of rolling.
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes!
- Goal #4: Finish unpacking. Finally! I'm so glad I got the suitcase emptied and put away!
- Goal #5: Have fun with my boys this week! Yes! We didn't have a chance to swim any due to all the thunderstorms (EVERY DAY) and Vacation Bible School. But we did go to one of the Summer Kids Series Movies and the boys enjoyed that!
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! The #RWRunStreak officially ends on Friday but I'm planning on continuing my streak a little longer. I'm not ready for it to end!!!
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I need this to become a daily habit again!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I feel like the weight loss is slowing down now that I am so close to my goal weight. I went into My Fitness Pal and let it readjust my calorie goals. It took away 130 calories each day. :-( But I know it's what I need to do to keep losing.
Goal #4: Drink 64 ounces of water every day. I've been slacking on my water lately. I believe drinking enough water each day helps keep you healthy as well as it helps with the weight loss.
Goal #5: Clean out my closet! It's been about 5 years since I've really cleaned out my closet. I'm going to get rid of any clothes that are too big or that I haven't worn at least once in the past year. And I need some organization in there!!!
So that's my plan this week! I'm also excited about spending the 4th of July with my family and my best friend Rhonda and her family! Good luck with your goals this week...and Happy 4th of July!
QOTD: What are your goals this week? Any plans for July 4th?