Today we are heading to our friends house for the 4th! It's going to be fun! Kirstin is making her famous homemade pizza!!! Yum!!!
This past weekend was a great one! Friday we decided to go to Costco in Mobile with Kirstin. We didn't really think it through though. Going into Mobile AND out of Mobile at the beginning of the 4th of July weekend wasn't real smart. On the way there we ran into traffic on the bayway. But finally we made it! We enjoyed a yummy lunch at McAllister's (Hayden's favorite) and then enjoyed all the samples at Costco!
We also went to Field and Stream and Dick's Sporting Goods. Afterwards, we stopped at Starbucks (I mean we had to since it was in the same shopping center as Costco!!!) for coffee on the ride home.
We were thankful for our coffee because we got stuck in traffic! It took us about an hour to go home instead of about 20 minutes! We were all going a little car crazy for a while!
Later that night I picked up our Friday night pizza. We also finished getting Andy and Hayden all packed up for Boy Scouts summer camp. They left early Saturday morning.
I woke up a little after they left for my run. Y'all it was a miserable run! It was so hot! And it was just awful! But I made it through it. I'll tell you more on Wednesday!
After my run I came home and showered and had coffee and breakfast. Then I met Kirstin and her hubby at the gym. We did the Body Pump class! It was tough but so much fun! I'm loving the gym y'all!!!
Later that afternoon we headed to my friend Lisa's house for a cookout and pool time! We had a blast swimming! I also got to see one of my super sweet students from last year!!!
Sunday morning I woke up early to get in another run. I'm trying to beat the heat y'all but when the feels like temperature is 90 degrees at 6AM there just isn't any hope!!! I got the run in though and it wasn't as bad of a run as the day before.
We met Kirstin and her family for lunch. Then we all headed to Pensacola to visit the Naval Museum and Pensacola Lighthouse! Kirstin's cousin Emily was in town so we had fun showing her these two favorite places of ours!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yep!!!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Yes!
- Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week. Yes!
- Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles. No. I really need to do better with this goal!!!
- Goal #6: Eat less calories each day. Yes. I'm really watching what I'm eating. But also splurging a little too. It's all about the balance y'all!
- Goal #7: Take at least one walk this week. Yes! This goal is so easy in the summer when I have the time to walk after every run!
- Goal #8: Strength train at least 2 times this week. Yes!!!! I actually strength trained 3 times this week since we have joined the gym!!!
- Goal #9: Get everything ready for Hayden to go to Boy Scout Summer Camp. Yes! It was a busy week of shopping and packing but we got it done! Now I'm hoping he's having a great time!!!
And here are my goals for this week!
Every week goals:
Goal #1: Run every day!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories.
Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week.
Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles.
Goal #6: Eat less calories each day.
Goal #7: Take at least one walk this week.
Goal #8: Strength train at least 2 times this week.
Goal #9: Plan a fun week for Sawyer and me. Since Andy and Hayden are gone to Boy Scout Summer Camp it's just me and Sawyer. I want to make sure he has fun since he is missing his brother so much.
So that's the plan for this week! I went ahead and added a strength training goal in my every week goals. I want to make that part of my routine!
I hope you all have a great week and conquer all your goals!!!
QOTD: What are you doing for the 4th of July? What are your goals this week?